Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Census

forms were delivered to us on Saturday. A message from the director, dated March 1st, said in bold print to "Please complete and mail back the enclosed census form today". The first question asks how many people were living or staying at this address on April 1st, 2010. It's always hard to look ahead 21 days, and especially now with earth quakes, snow storms, floods and who knows what next. Now I'll bet that if I wait until April 1st to fill it out, I'll get a reminder that I haven't yet returned the form.

With the earth quakes in Haiti, Chile and now Turkey, I believe if I lived in California I would be a little worried. The old planet seems to have the hiccups. Crazy things are going on around the world.

It looks as though 3D movies are catching on again, and there is talk of 3D television coming soon. I, for one, can hardly wait to see "The Biggest Loser" on a 50 inch HD 3D TV.

One who hesitates is sometimes saved.

Promises are like snowballs....easy to make but hard to keep.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Your 3D comment had me howling! So true!