Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The big day

The political ads should end soon for us in Iowa. It can't happen too soon. I'm betting on Santorum. I think everybody in the race was first at one time or another so maybe he's going to be in the right spot at the right time. Every one of them is scary for one reason or another and the main one is religion. When Cain dropped out, the reason probably didn't surprise anyone very much. I am not crazy about Obama, but don't want any of this bunch either.

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

You can observe a lot by just watching.
- Yogi Berra

3 comments:

Texas said...

Wondered if you were still using your blog!

Texas said...

Wondered if you still used your blog. As you can see, I am not writing my paper! :)

Texas said...

Took me longer to reset my login information than it did to send a message.